Finding the best firebrick for pizza oven for your needs isnt easy. With hundreds of choices can distract you. Knowing whats bad and whats good can be something of a minefield. In this article, weve done the hard work for you.
33,416 reviews analysed
1. Rutland Products Not Not Available Fire Brick
Use these intermediate duty fire bricks to build new fireplaces, replace old or broken bricks in existing fixtures, in wood or coal stoves, furnaces and fireplace inserts. Use our Refractory Cement (610) for mortar. The bricks measure 9″ x 4-1/2″ x 1 1/4″. They can also be used to line your firepit in the backyard or anywhere else you need a brick that can withstand high temperatures and years of abuse.
2. Fire Brick Kit of 4 perfect for fire pits, pizza ovens, and stoves
The Indo FireBrick 2000 can withstand temperatures up to 2000 degrees. A fire brick, firebrick, or refractory brick is a block of refractory ceramic material used in lining furnaces, kilns, fireboxes, and fireplaces. A refractory brick is built primarily to withstand high temperature, but will also usually have a low thermal conductivity for greater energy efficiency. This kit comes with four firebricks. It can be used to replace worn out firebrick and broken brick or create new stoves, fireplaces, pizza ovens and more.
3. US Stove FBP6E FireBrick, 6-Pack
US Stove Firebricks are designed to withstand high temperatures and prolong the life of your wood or coal burning stove. Every wood burning stove with firebrick liners will need to have its bricks replaced on a regular basis to keep the stove performing at optimum efficiency. This 6-pack of 4-1/2 in. x 9 in. x 1-1/2 in. ceramic bricks is the perfect package to keep your stove operating perfectly. They can be used in any brand of wood or coal stove that uses this standard sized brick, and they are designed to fit all USSC models except the 3500 and 3700 series stoves. Also great for use in firepits and smokers.
4. Insulating Fire Brick for Ovens, Kilns, Fireplaces, Forges – 9" x 4.5" x 2.5" (Inch) / 4.75" x 4.5" x 2.5" (Inch) (4 Piece Full Brick (9" x 4.5" x 2.5"))
- Insulating Fire Bricks – 9″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (Inch)
- Material Composition: Alumina & Silica
- Withstands Up to 2000° F
- Numerous Applications – Blacksmithing, Oven Construction, Stove Insulation, Glass Making, Fire Places, Clay Pottery Firing, Smelting, & Furnaces
- Available in Half Bricks ( 4.75″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ ) & Full Bricks ( 9″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ )
Insulating Fire Bricks – 9″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (Inch) / 4.75″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (Inch)
✔ Material: Aluminum Silicate Refractory Bricks
✔ Heat: Withstands up to 2000° F
✔ Applicable for Numerous Applications:
- Blacksmithing – Create your own Forge
- Oven – Pizza Ovens, Outdoor Ovens, Barbeque Oven Insulation, & Wood Fired Oven
- Stove – Insulation for Wood Burning & Coal Burning Stoves
- Making Glass – Glass Kilns & Glass Forges
- Smelting Scrap Metals & Precious Metals
- Fire Place Insulation
- Clay Pottery Firing
- Creating Furnaces
✔ Natural State of Fire Bricks are Soft and Brittle: Easily Carved, Shaped, or Pinned. Please be aware that due to the bricks in their delicate state, it is customary that they may arrive with minor chips/imperfections on the edges or sides. This does not affect the integrity of the Fire Bricks in any way.
✔ Fire Brick Dimensions Available in Full 9″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ & Half 4.75″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″
5. Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
CPS-445 Features: -Set includes pizza stone, pizza peel and pizza cutter. -Material: Stainless steel. -Preheat pizza stone on top of grill in 15 minutes. -Pizza peel and pizza cutter material: Stainless steel. -Pizza cutter has easy grip handle. -Pizza peel folds for easy storage. Item: -Pizza Wheel/Pizza Grilling Stone. Material: -Stainless Steel. Color: -Black, Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -0.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -12″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -12″. Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
6. Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit • DIY Pizza Oven – The Mattone Barile Foam Form (Medium Size) provides the PERFECT shape / size for building a money-saving homemade Pizza Oven with locally sourced Firebrick.
- Mattone Barile – Medium Sized Pizza Oven Form – (32” x 22” Interior / 700 SqIn Cooking Surface)
- Quickly, Easily and Inexpensively build a Wood-Fired Brick Pizza Oven with Locally Sourced Materials.
- Extremely-Detailed and Ridiculously-Illustrated Pizza Oven Plans with Materials Lists can be downloaded for FREE on our website.
- America’s LOWEST priced DIY Pizza Oven PERIOD! The average FINISHED oven (including the base) costs around $1400!
- 1000’s of Pizza Oven Kits Sold… 4.89 Stars from Actual Customers / Customer Reviews!
When you’re ready to build a low-cost, yet highly functional wood-fired outdoor pizza oven, look no further than the Mattone Barile foam DIY pizza oven form! This medium-sized wood-fired brick pizza oven is the perfect size to bake a romantic dinner for two… but large enough to entertain 15 – 30 hungry friends with ease! Designed for smaller porches and patios, this powerful brick pizza oven really packs a punch! You can easily cook 15 – 20 pizzas in just 1 hour. Please Note – this is only the pizza oven foam form. The pizza oven cooking accessories and the highly recommended ceramic fiber blanket (insulation) are not included.
7. US Stove FBP6 Firebrick, Pack of 6
US Stove FBP6 Firebrick is designed to withstand high temperatures and prolong the life of your wood or coal burning stove. Every wood burning stove with firebrick liners will need to have its bricks replaced on a regular basis to keep the stove performing at optimum efficiency. This 6-pack of 4-1/2 in. x 9 in. x 1-1/2 in. ceramic bricks is the perfect package to keep your stove operating perfectly. They can be used in any brand of wood or coal stove that uses this standard sized brick. US Stove has been bringing warmth to homes across the nation for 140-year. US Stove has a wide range of Automatic Circulators, Plate Steel Heaters, Cast Iron Heaters, Pellet/Multi-Fuel Heaters and Gas Fireplaces from which to choose. The large selection of stoves and accessories will ensure warmth of your home with safe, quality products.
8. Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven Combo – Oven, Pizza Peel, Infrared Thermometer, Weatherproof Cover
Bertello Pizza Oven Combo Package. Includes: Bertello Pizza Oven, Pizza Peel, Digital non-contact infrared thermometer, Weather proof cover (covers both oven and gas burner attachment). Optional gas attachment available – sold separately. Bertello Pizza Oven is the most affordable, high quality, portable, wood fire, charcoal, pellet and gas outdoor pizza oven available. (Bertello Propane Gas Attachment sold separately) In addition to pizza, you can cook a wide variety of foods, including meat, fish, vegetables and dessert pizzas. This wood fire & gas outdoor pizza oven is extremely fun and addictive to use. It provides amazing tasty Charcoal cooked, gas cooked, or Wood Fire results. The Bertello Oven is lightweight and extremely portable, allowing you to take it with you to virtually any outdoor setting. Achieve restaurant quality results in your own backyard with the Bertello Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven! Being able to cook at temperatures of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit (much hotter than your standard in house oven) allows you to achieve a perfect crust. The Bertello Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven is the ultimate choice for your wood burning pizza oven outdoor needs, charcoal, pellets, or gas! Whether you’re looking for an outdoor pizza oven, pizza cooker, brick oven pizza, wood fire pizza oven, charcoal pizza oven, wood oven, or gas pizza oven, The Bertello Wood Fired & Gas Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven will cover all your cooking needs!
9. Bristles 4004 Industrial Strength Pizza Oven Stone Brush Scraper and Cleaner 10”, Brown
- Designed to remove baked on dough residue and other stubborn burnt food scraps, stains, and residues
- Perfect for restaurants, standing up to tough, daily use! Crafted to last for years in even the busiest restaurants
- Manufactured with rust proof steel scraper and strong stiff brass wires
- Compatible with any standard threaded commercial grade handle
- Constructed with the highest quality in mind
For an effective, easy clean of pizza ovens and stones, the Janico 4004 Bristles Pizza Oven Stone Brush is the best tool on the market! This sturdy wooden 10 inch brush is complete with a steel scraper on one side and tough brass wire bristles on the other, letting you scrape and polish off every last remnant of the day’s service. It is easily attached to any commercial grade threaded handle for comfortable use, giving your pizza oven and stones the clean you need, while preserving your equipment and keeping it in top shape for years to come.
Cleaning pizza cooking equipment at the end of the day is not an easy task. Let the Janico 4004 Bristles Pizza Oven Stone Brush make your job that much simpler by giving your stones and ovens the thorough cleaning they need! Preserve your equipment and exceed even the strictest health requirements with the Janico 4004 Bristles Brush. When it comes to cleaning your pizza ovens and stones, the Janico brush will be the only tool you need on hand.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Firebrick For Pizza Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!